Undoubtedly one of the most distinguished residential buildings to grace the Sydney city skyline, 'The Astor' offers up a very special experience of CBD living. Constructed in 1923 in the Interwar Free Classical Style, the 13-storey landmark was the first high-rise apartment building in Australia. Set on the coveted north-eastern corner of this historic address, this elegant apartment showcases a host of classic details and revels in a mesmerising panoramic harbour backdrop. Gazing towards The Heads, it takes in the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, the Conservatorium and the magnificent Royal Botanic Gardens.
• Generous 112sqm floorplan
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Expansive living room plus separate dining room or ideal media area
• Smart gas kitchen with new Smeg oven, dishwasher
• Stylishly renovated bathroom plus guest WC
• Polished timber floorboards throughout
• High ceilings, freshly painted
• Oversized windows to amplify the vista
• Dramatic communal rooftop entertaining terrace
• Awe-inspiring harbour views
• Grand timber and terrazzo building foyer with lift access
• A short stroll to all that the city centre has to offer, from exclusive retail and world-class dining to renowned cultural attractions
Selling your property can be a nerve-wracking experience at the best of times. When you sense your agent isn't performing it can be extremely frustrating and ultimately very expensive. I dedicate myself to ensuring all aspects of your property's sale are managed flawlessly. This is how I consistently achieve outstanding sales results and it's the reason why my clients recommend me to their friends.