Immaculate modern interiors filled with natural light lie behind the attractive period facade of this 2 level semi-detached home on one side with a north-facing rear garden. Ideally positioned in a wide tree-lined street, it is a short stroll to War Memorial Park, Pioneers Memorial Park, Lilyfield and Leichhardt North Light rail stations and Norton Street shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Living room with high ceilings and wide skylight with plantation shutter
* Spacious dining area and open-plan kitchen with bi-fold doors
* Bi-fold doors opening to rear BBQ deck and garden
* Sleek modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
* Miele appliances including oven and dishwasher, pantry
* Upstairs king-size main bedroom with custom designed built-in robes
* Chic tiled bathroom with Caesarstone/timber vanity cabinet + bath
* Concealed laundry, additional outside WC
* Easy access to the renowned Bay run & Leichhardt Aquatic Park
* Moments to CBD bus transport, shops, cafes, restaurants & cinemas
* Pets will be considered
Selling your property can be a nerve-wracking experience at the best of times. When you sense your agent isn't performing it can be extremely frustrating and ultimately very expensive. I dedicate myself to ensuring all aspects of your property's sale are managed flawlessly. This is how I consistently achieve outstanding sales results and it's the reason why my clients recommend me to their friends.